ELEVATE CAMPS HIGH SCHOOL INTERNSHIP
Elevate Camps internship is an opportunity for you to develop as a leader, through service, discipleship, and fun. You will be serving as a student missionary to middle school students and be directly involved in the events, activities, and ministry of camp.
HS Internship Dates
Volunteer for three weeks in July and receive a camp scholarship for High School Camp.
Flexible dates and weekends are off.
Travel and personal expenses are the responsibility of each individual.
Our purpose for Elevate is to love God, love others, and love life. This purpose flows into our internship as we seek to further the gospel, show love to each student who attends and encourage youth leaders in the local church. We want each intern to use the gifts and talents God has given them, and be challenged to find God’s direction for their lives. Student interns will gain experience serving and leading alongside Elevate leadership.
Application & Acceptance
– Get started by filling out the application and sending it in my mail or email.
– Your application will be reviewed and references will be read and consulted as deemed necessary.
– A personal interview will be arranged.
– You will then either be accepted or denied based upon our evaluation of your information.
Not sure? email and set up an interview. You can ask us all about the summer experience and see if it is a good fit for you. reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Each intern will serve under and be directly responsible to the designated Intern Director.
– The Intern Director will identify, assist and supervise the activities and responsibilities of the intern.
– Each intern must agree to the Elevate Statement of Faith and abide by the Elevate Statement of Conduct. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the program.
Evaluation of the work of the intern will be done on a consistent basis as the Intern Director spends time with each intern. The results of these evaluations are done to help in the spiritual development of each intern. At the conclusion of the internship, an exit interview will be done by the Elevate Staff. This will enable the Director to assess the overall performance of the intern. This evaluation will be available in written form to appropriate parties requiring such for college credit, future employment or as references.
Application can be found on our FORMS PAGE