We know that ministry during Covid times has been a challenge.  Camp is a major aspect of our ministry.  It is painful to have to cancel our July programs.  We pushed this decision out as far as we could to see if we could confidently plan to host July camps.  Unfortunately, we have concluded that with the time left we cannot wait to see if the local health department will allow camps in July.  Many of you have expressed concerns about lack of fundraising, ability to plan and parental confidence levels to send their students to an overnight camp. We understand.  

The impact on the finances for Elevate and our missionaries are as you might imagine.  We continue to trust God for His provision.  We will refund any group's deposit.  This is unchartered territory for sure.  We do want to inform groups that Elevate has already invested finances toward camp.  We are asking groups to consider helping our ministry by doing what you can.  Here are a few ideas


  1. Roll the deposit over to next year

  2. Apply all or part of the deposit toward a weekend camp experience we are calling Endless Summer.

  3. Consider donating a percentage of the deposit to help Elevate during the pandemic.

We understand if you need your deposit back. As faith missionaries, we will trust God for His provision.  If we can help you in any way please let us know. 


We are praying for your ministry and we look forward to hosting camp soon.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Refunds of deposits made by credit card may be refunded to the card if possible.  If we are not able to reverse the transaction we will not be able to refund credit card fees.  We appreciate your understanding.
Select an option
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Vimeo Icon

Copyright © 2018 Elevate Camps. All rights reserved.