summer program announcement
As you can see from the header, we have been forced to cancel our July Camps. I know it stinks!! We just cannot wait any longer to see if the health department would allow it. It is unknowable and many of you have expressed that as much as you would do your best to come, it would be difficult. You have been unable to promote, fund raise and plan. We hear you, and we understand.
We are asking all of you who have deposits to fill out the form and let us know how you would like to proceed. There are some options. If there is any way for you to keep some or all of your deposit with us to apply toward next year or Endless summer. Please do what you can. It would greatly help us. We understand if you cannot.
As for Elevate, we trust God for His provision. Pray for our team and ministry as we navigate this time. We will be praying for you and please let us know if we can help.
Head over to our web site and scroll down to the refund request form. We will get on it.
Thanks again for your partnership, friendship, and understanding.